MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- V.S. Skvortsov, V.B Tupov, Noise from TPP GDP in the total noise level at the SPZ boundary, in Proceedings of the Fourth All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2019), BMSTU, 24 May 2019, Moscow, Russia (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Tupov, B.V. Tupov ,. V.S. Skvortsov, Power Technology and Engineering, 52(4), 448–450 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SN 2.2.4/184.108.40.2062-96. Noise at workplaces, in residential, public buildings premises and in territories of residential construction. - M.: Ministry of Health of Russia (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. I Golovanov, V. N. Slavyaninov, V. K. Fedorov, Noise silencer for gas jets with large flow rate, Electronic Journal “Technical Acoustics”, http://www.ejta.org, 9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jury Floyd, Fundamentals of aerodynamic noise in control valves. Marshalltown, IA, Fisher Controls International Inc. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tupov, B. Tupov Solutions to creating a low-noise power facility, in Proceedings of the 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, 23-27 July 2017, London, UK (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chuvirova, V.B. Tupov, Possibilities of acoustic barriers for reducing the GDP and gas pipelines noise following it, in Proceedings of the VII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conf. with int. participation, March 19-21 2019, St. Petersburg Russia, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.B Tupov, S.A Semin, B.V. Tupov, A. A. Taratorin, D.A. Rozanov, Power Technology and Engineering 50(6), 649–652 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Tupov, S. A. Semin, B. V. Tupov, A. A. Taratorin, D. A. Rozanov, New in the Russian electric power industry, 11, 39–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.