MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- A.A. Strokin, Method for calculating the noise of pulsating sources. Methodical guidelines for diploma design,, - M.: Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School, 3–40 (1975) [ in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- GOST R (all-Union State Standard) 41.41-2001.Uniform provisions concerning the approval of motorcycles in relation to noise emissions. [ in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kondrashov, Yu.S. Grigoriev, V.V. Tupov et al, Two-stroke carburetor internal combustion engines, - M.: ed. Mechanical engineering, 215–270. (1990)[ in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- E.Ya. Yudin, A.A. Strokin ,, J. Higher Educ. Inst. Mechanical engineering, 9, 86–90. (1972)[ in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tupov, Reducing the noise of motorcycle engines, in proceedings of Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School, 507, 86–110. (1988)[ in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Sullivan, Modeling of engine exhaust system noise, Aerodynamic noise in technology: Translated from English. M.: Mir, 233–256. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, N.A. Nikiforov, R.M. Simkin, On the design of automobile exhaust systems, in Proceedings of the Sixth International congress on sound and vibration, Copenhagen, Denmark (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, M.A. Mironov, A.I. Bykov, Acoust. Phys. 63(4), 385 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Chaynov, V.A. Markov, A.A. Savastenko, Structural Noise and Acoustic Characteristics Improvement of Transport Power Plants, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 327(2), С. 022069 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Rakhmatov, V.E. Krutolapov, V.N. Zuzov, Vibroengin. Proc. 25, 135 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.