MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Sanitary rules SN 2.2.4/220.127.116.116-96 Industrial vibration. Vibration in premises of residential and public buildings. [Google Scholar]
- SP 120.13330.2012, Subway systems. [Google Scholar]
- MUK 4.3.3221-14, Instrumental control and assessment of vibration in residential and public buildings. [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 18.104.22.16859-16, Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for physical factors in the workplace. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kanev, Vital actvity safety, 11, 16–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kanev, Protection of buildings against vibrations of surface rail vehicles, in proceedings of VII Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Protection against High Noise and Vibration", 19-21 March 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Hanson, D.A. Towers, L. D. Meister Transit Noise and Vibration Impact Assessmen FTA-VA-90-1003-06, U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Transit Administration, p. 261 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vogiatzis, H. Mouzakis, Transport 33(2), 446–453 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.