MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Plancque, D. You, E. Blanchard, V. Mertens, C. Lamouroux, Role of chemistry in the phenomena occurring in nuclear power plants circuits, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear power Plants, ICAPP, 2-5 May 2011, Nice, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 14837-1-2007, Mechanical vibration. Ground-borne noise and vibration arising from rail systems, Part 1, General guidance. [Google Scholar]
- SP 23-105-2004, Vibration assessement for design, construction and operation of metro units. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kanev Optimization of building protection solutions against subway vibrations, Subway levels, 22, 33–35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- SP 441.1325800.2019, Protection of buildings against vibration generated by railway transport. Design rules. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31191.1-2004, Vibration and shock. Measurement and evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration. Part 1. General requirements. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Moskovets, N.G. Kanev, Evaluation of the transfer of vibration of rail transport from the ground to the foundation of a building, in Proceedings of the IV All-Russian conference of young scientists and specialists "Habitat Acoustics", 24th of May 2019, Moscow, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Moskovets, N.G. Kanev, Negative effect of floating floor construction on buildings due to vibrations, Compendium of Studies of the XXXII session of the Russian Acoustic Society, 14-18 October 2019, Moscow, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Hanson, D.A. Towers, L.D. Meister, Transit Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Transit Administration (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, Engineering acoustics. Noise control theory and practice. Logos (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, D.H. Young, Engineering Mechanics (1964) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Chaynov, V.A. Markov, A.A. Savastenko, Structural Noise and Acoustic Characteristics Improvement of Transport Power Plants, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 327(2), 022069 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Logvinov, A.A. Malashin, Resonance phenomena in a channel with oscillating walls, European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, V. Rumyantseva, The acoustic waves propagation in a cylindrical waveguide with the laminar flow, MATEC Web of Conferences. – EDP Sciences, 2018, 211, 04005 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vanaev, Bench Tests for Jackhammers: A Review, Russian Engineering Research, 40(6), 458–462 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Shekhovtsov, M. Lyashenko, P. Potapov, A. Diakov, K. Evseev, Calculated and experimental tests of dynamic vibration isolators for use in the suspension system of the traction vehicle cabin, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020. 820. No. 012022 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.