MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- A.I. Komkin, E.V. Malko, Criteria for assessing the acoustic efficiency of mufflers, Proceedings of the XIX session of the Russian Acoustic Society. Moscow: GEOS, 2007. V. 3. P. 263-267, Moscow, Russia (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, Acoustical Physics. 56(3), 373–379. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, A.I. Development of modern methods for calculation and design of automobile mufflers with required characteristics, Doctoral thesis: 01.04.06, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 411 p., Moscow, Russia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Davis, G.M. Stokes, D. Moor, G.L. Stevens, Theoretical and experimental investigation of mufflers with comments on engine exhaust muffler design, NASA Technical Report 1192, 829-875. (1954) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Sullivan, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 1979. 66(3), 772–778, 19. (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Munjal, M.L., Acoustics of ducts and Mufflers, NY: Wiley-Interscience, 328. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Dickey, A. Selament, J.M. Novak, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1998, 211(3), 435–448. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Glav, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 236(4), 575–594. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N.Y. Gerges, R. Jordan, F.A. Thieme, J.L. Bento Coelho, Journal of the Brazilian mechanical sciences and engineers, 27(2), 132–140. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kirby, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 325(3), 565–582. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Silva, M. Nunes, Effect of effective length of the tube on transmission loss of reactive muffler, in Proceedings of InterNoise-2016. 10 p., Hamburg, Germany. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, M.A. Mironov, A.I. Bykov, Acoustical Physics, 63(4), 385–392. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, V.A. L’vov, N.S. Nesterov, Measurement Techniques, 60(7), 736–741. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Rakhmatov, V.E. Krutolapov, V.N. Zuzov, Development of design solutions of exhaust system for gasdynamic noise reduction, in Vibroengineering Procedia, 2019, 25, 135–138. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tupov, The calculation of channel end hole reflection ratio without a flange, in AIP Conference Proceedings. – AIP Publishing LLC, 2195(1):020034. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sivachev, L.L. Myagkov, Thermomechanical Fatigue Analysis of Diesel Engine Piston: Finite Element Simulation and Lifetime Prediction Technique, International Conference on Industrial Engineering. Springer, Cham, March 2019, 109–117 , Sochi Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.