MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- M. Bakhtiari, A. Tarkashvand, K. Daneshjou, Plane-strain wave propagation of an impulse-excited fluid-filled functionally graded cylinder containing an internally clamped shell [J]. Thin-Walled Structures, 2020, 149. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sun, Y. Li, Z. Wang, K. Chen, B. Chen, X. Zeng, J. Zhao, Y. Yue, Inverse displacement analysis of a novel hybrid humanoid robotic arm [J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2020, 147. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cai, T. Verdel, O. Deck, Using plane frame structural models to assess building damage at a large scale in a mining subsidence area [J]. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 2020, 24(3). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, S. Wei, Q. Liao, Y. Zhang, A novel analytical method for four-bar path generation synthesis based on Fourier series [J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2020, 144. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia, X. Zhang, Z. Ye, M. Qiao, Research on Grid Side Power Factor of Unity Compensation Method for Matrix Converters [J]. JOURNAL OF POWER ELECTRONICS, 2019, 19(6). [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, J. Huang, M.X. Yi, Y.F. Xing, Physical interpretation of asymptotic expansion homogenization method for the thermomechanical problem [J]. Composite Structures, 2019, 227. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pang, R. Huo, H. Li, C. Gao, X. Miao, Y. Ren, S. Georgantzinos, Wave-Based Method for Free Vibration Analysis of Orthotropic Cylindrical Shells with Arbitrary Boundary Conditions [J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2019, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Biswas, B. Mukhopadhyay, Three-dimensional vibration analysis in transversely isotropic cylinder with matrix Frobenius method [J]. Journal of Thermal Stresses, 2019, 42(10). [Google Scholar]
- X. Ma, G. Yu, Application of MATLAB in structural mechanics [J]. Journal of Baicheng Normal University, 2006 (04): 99-102. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Long, S. Bao and S. Yuan, Structural Mechanics, Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2012: 303-333. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.