MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Guo G, Dong W and Zhang Z 1991 Oil Depot Design and Management. University of Petroleum Press 991. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of hazardous materials 1976 Journal of hazardous materials [Google Scholar]
- Ding B 2016 Research on the status of primary and secondary sealed lightning protection technology for floating roof oil tanks 44(1):38-40 [Google Scholar]
- Li J and Liu Y 2012 Reflections on Lightning Protection Technology for Oil Storage Tanks China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality. 32:48 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang K, Du L, Chen H, Yang F and Wang YJE 2019 Non-Contact Measurement and Polarity Discrimination-Based Identification Method for Direct Lightning Strokes 12(2):263. [Google Scholar]
- Ren X, Fu Z, Yan N and Sun W 2013 Analysis and Experimental Investigation of Direct Lightning Protection for Floating Roof Oil Tanks Electric Power Systems Research. 94:134-139. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C and Zou Y 2009 190 Questions for Lightning Protection for Electrical Grounding Shanghai Science and Technology Press [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Zhu H and Shi Y 2006 Electrical Safety Explosion-proof Technology of Oil Depot China Electric Power Press. [Google Scholar]
- He T, Zhong J and Yang J 2007 Discussion on Lightning Protection of Substations China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality. 32:05 [Google Scholar]
- Liang C and Xu G 2010 Talk About the Causes and Countermeasures That Affect the Reduction of the Lightning Rod Grounding Resistance Popular technology. p. 105-106. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y, Zhao X, Pan S and Ling J 2012 Comprehensive Lightning Protection for Large Storage Tanks in Oil Depots Petroleum Engineering Construction. 38(1):5-983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.