MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Manufacturing and Control Engineering|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Huang, G., Characteristics Investigation for Hydro-Mechanical Compound Transmission in Wind Power System, in Communications in Computer and Information Science, K. Li, et al. Editors. 2018. p. 24-35. [Google Scholar]
- Yoo, Y.R., A Strength Analysis of Gear Train for Hydro-Mechanical Continuously Variable Transmission. The International Journal of Advanced Culture Technology, 2018. 6(3): p. 163-172. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z. Analysis of Main Characteristics of Hydro-mechanical Continuously Variable Transmission, in AER-Advances in Engineering Research, P.S. Wei Editors. 2016. p. 88-92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M., Z. Zhou and L. Xu, TRANSMISSION EFFICIENCY RESEARCH OF MULTI-RANGE HYDRO-MECHANICAL CVT. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jiancheng Wan, Yaao Zhou, Min Wang, Ming Jiang, and Yong Ma, “Finite Element Simulations and Experimental Research of Grip Clamps of Expanded Diameter Half-Hard Aluminum Conductors Composite Core Reinforced, ” International Journal of Materials, Mechanics and Manufacturing vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 270-275, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.