MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Binglong W, Daokui Q, Fang X. Industrial Robot High Precision Peg-in-hole Assembly based on Hybrid Force/Position Control. J. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 52, 379 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mei Z, Maropoulos P G. Review of the Application of Flexible, Measurement-assisted Assembly Technology in Aircraft Manufacturing. J. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 228, 1185 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan L, Li Z, Yanzhong W. An Optimal Method of Posture Adjustment in Aircraft Fuselage Joining Assembly with Engineering Constraints. J. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 30, 2016 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junxiu L, Zongquan D, Honghao Y. Research on locked point arrangement method of spatial mechanical arm. J. Jouenal of Machine Design, 29, 85 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zongquan D, Binghui W, Xiang W. Design and analysis of anew style lock-unlock mechanism for spaceborne appendages. C. Proceedings of the International conference on Advanced Design and manufacture, 117 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jun W. Research on Large Load and Distributed Locking-releasing Mechanism of Space Manipulator. D. Harbin Institute of Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Graham G, External R, Savi S, et al. Canada and the international space station program: overview and status. J. Acta Astronautica, 51, 59 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Heemskerk C J M, Schoonejans P H M. Overview of software engineering applications in the european robotic arm. C. Proceedings of the NASA 97 Conference on “ Data System in Aerospace ”, 317 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Huifang Z, Zongquan D, Xiang W, et al. Kinematic Analysis of releasing process of Lockingreleasing Mechanism for Robotic Arm. J. Mechanical Engineer, 49 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.