MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- Rosen, E. Over 4 Billion Passengers Flew In 2017 Setting New Travel Record. (2018) https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericrosen/2018/09/08/over-4-billion-passengers-flew-in-2017-setting-new-travel-record/#235f8c2a255b [Google Scholar]
- IATA. 2036 Forecast Reveals Air Passengers Will Nearly Double to 7.8 Billion. (2017). https://www.iata.org/pressroom/pr/Pages/2017-10-24-01.aspx [Google Scholar]
- ATAG. Aviation Benefits beyond Borders. (2018) https://aviationbenefits.org/media/166344/abbb18_full-report_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kesgin U., Aircraft emissions at Turkish airports, Energy, 31, 372-384, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tınmaz E, Özkan A, Akpınar A., Aircraft originated air pollution in the example of Çorlu airport, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 3 (3), 586-592, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yılmaz, İlker., Emissions from passenger aircraft at Kayseri Airport, Turkey, Journal of Air Transport Management, 58, 176-182, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuzu, S. Levent., Estimation and dispersion modeling of landing and take-off (LTO) cycle emissions from Atatürk International Airport, Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health, 11(2), 153-161, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Postorino, Maria Nadia, Luca Mantecchini, and Filippo Paganelli., Improving taxi-out operations at city airports to reduce CO2 emissions, Transport Policy 80, 167-176, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.airporthaber.com/ordugiresun-havalimani-haberleri/, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.dhmi.gov.tr/sayfalar/istatistik.aspx, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization, Exhaust emission data bank, Doc. 9646AN/943, Montreal, CA, (1995). See also www.icao.org. [Google Scholar]
- ICAO, Environmental Report Aviation And Environment, (2019) https://www.icao.int/environmental-protection/Documents/ICAO-ENV-Report2019-F1-WEB%20%281%29.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ICAO Aircraft Engine Emissions Databank, (2019) https://www.easa.europa.eu/easa-and-you/environment/icao-aircraft-engine-emissions-databank [Google Scholar]
- Stefanou, P., and D. Haralambopoulos, Energy demand and environmental pressures due to the operation of Olympic Airways in Greece, Energy, 23.2, 125-136, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ekici, S., Yalin, G., Altuntas, O., Karakoc, T. H., Calculation of HC, CO and NOx from civil aviation in Turkey in 2012, International Journal of Environment and Pollution, 53 (3-4), 232-244, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.