MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- M. Franek, L. Konečná, O. Hubová and J. Žilinský, Experimental pressure measurement on elliptic cylinder, Appl Mech Mater. 820, 332–337 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1991-1-4: Eurocode 1: Actions on structures. Part 1-4: General actions. Wind actions (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zdravkovich, Different modes of vortex shedding: an overview, J. Fluids Struct. 10, 427–437 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Khanduri, T. Stathopoulos and C. Bérard, Wind-induced interference effects on building – a review of the state-of-the-art, Eng. Struct. 20, 617–630 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abraham, P. Harikrishna, S. Selvi Rajan, G. Ramesh Babu, S. Chitra Ganapathi and M. Keerthana, Wind tunnel pressure measurement studies on 1:2:7 elliptic building model CSIR-SERC research report no. R&D 01-MLP 18741-RR-04, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wiland, Unsteady Aerodynamics of Stationary Elliptic Cylinder in Subcritical Flow, M. A. Sc. Dissertation (1968) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Cook, (1990) The designer’s Guide to Wind Loading of Building Structures, Part 2 Static Structures. (Butterworths, London, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice for Design Loads (Other than Earthquake) for Buildings and structures—Part 3: Wind Loads, part 3 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Structural Design Actions, Part 2: Wind Actions AS/NZS: 1170.2:2011, Australian/New Zealand Standard (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shintani, A. Umemura and A. Takano, Low-Reynolds number flow past an elliptic cylinder, J. Fluid Mech. 136, 277–289 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Khan, J. R. Culham and M. M. Yovanovich, Fluid flow around and heat transfer from elliptical cylinders: analytical approach, J. Thermophys Heat Transfer 19, 178–185 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Jackson, A finite-element study of the onset of vortex shedding in flow past variously shaped bodies, J. Fluid Mech. 182, 23–45 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken and J. Carmeliet, A review of wind driven rain research in building science, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 92, 1079–1130 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice, no. 67, Wind Tunnel Studies of Buildings and Structures. Library of Congress Catalog Card No.: 98–44103, USA, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Inc., ANSYS Fluent Theory Guide, Release 18.1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken, T. Stathopoulos and J. Carmeliet, CFD simulation of the atmospheric boundary layer: wall function problems, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 41, 238–252 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stathopoulos, H. Wu and C. Bedant, Wind environment around buildings, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn 41-44, 2377–2388 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Wilcox, Turbulence modelling for CFD, J. Fluid Mech. 289, 460 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter et al., A correlation based transition model using local variables part 1 – model formulation, J. Turbomach. 128, 2823–2838 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.