MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- J. Hnidka, D. Rozehnal, Calculation of the maximum endurance of a small unmanned aerial vehicle in a hover, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 664, 1-9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SONY, Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Technical Information, 1-10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hnidka, D. Rozehnal, V. B. Nguyen, Evaluation of BEM Calculation Method used for Low-Reynolds Propellers, ICMT 2019, 1-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Okulov, J. N. Sørensen, D. H. Wood, The rotor theories by Professor Joukowsky: Vortex theories, Progress in Aerospace Theories, 73, 19-46 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Schneider, J. Nitzsche, H. Hennings, Accurate load prediction by BEM with airfoil data from 3D RANS simulations, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Panayotov, I. Dobrev, F. Massouh, F. Todorov, Numerical model for rapid computation of the flow-field of a rotor in hover, ICMT 2017, 570-577 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Moffitt, T. H. Bradley, D. E. Parekh and D. Mavris, Validation of Vortex Propeller Theory for UAV Design with Uncertainty Analysis, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Makinen, Applying dynamic wake models to large swirl velocities for optimal propellers (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kusyumov, S. Kusyumov, S. Mikhailov, E. Romanova, K. Phayzullin and E. a. B. G. Lopatin, Main rotor-body action for virtual blades model, Experimental Fluid Mechanics, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Viterna, R. D. Corrigan, Fixed pitch rotor performance of large horizontal axis wind turbines, Energy Production and Conversion, 69–85 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. MacNeill D. Verstraete, Blade element momentum theory extended to model low Reynolds number propeller performance, The Aeronautical J., 121, 835–57 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.