MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- M. Sokol, K. Tvrdá, Dynamika stavebných konštrukcií (Bratislava, STU v Bratislave 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kotrasová, E. Kormaníková, A case study on seismic behavior of rectangular tanks considering fluid Structure interaction. International Journal of Mechanics, 10, 242-252 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kotrasová, I. S. Leoveanu, E. Kormaníková, A comparative study of the seismic analysis of rectangular tanks according to EC8 and IS 1893. Buletinul AGIR, 18, 3, 120-125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kotrasová, E. Kormaníková, Hydrodynamic analysis of fluid effect in rigid rectangular tank due to harmonic motion, 9th International Conference on Material in Engineering Practice 2014, Herlany, Slovakia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kala, V. Salajka, P. Hradil, Response of water tower on wind induced vibration considering interaction of fluid and structure. 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation, Taiwan, pp. 1269-1272 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cajka, P. Mynarcik, J. Labudkova, Numerical solution of soil-foundation interaction and comparison of results with experimental measurements. International Journal of GEOMATE, 11, 2116-2122 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.