MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- S. Atamturktur, L. Bornn, F. Hermez, Vibration characteristics of vaulted masonry monuments undergoing differential support settlement, Engineering Structures, 33, 2472–2484 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baťa M.: Effect of vibrations generated by passing vehicles buildings as stochastic process. Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematic und Mechanik, ZAMM 51, T 76-T80. Berlin, Akademie-verlang (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bayraktar, T. Türker, B. Sevım, A. C. Altunişik, F. Yildirim, Modal parameter identification of Hagia Sophia bell tower via ambient vibration test, J. Nondestruct. Eval. 28, 37–47 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Binda, A. Anzani, G. Mirabella Roberti, The failure of ancient Towers: problems for their safety assessment. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Structural Studies, Repairs and Maintenance of Heritage Architecture, STREMAH 95, Crete: Chania, 179–186 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Binda, G. Gatti, G. Mangano, C. Poggi, G. Sacchi Landriani, The collapse of the Civic Tower of Pavia: a survey of the materials and structure. Masonry Int 1992, 20(6), 11–20 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Brenchich, D. Sabia, Experimental identification of a multi-span masonry bridge: The Tanaro bridge, Constr. Build. Mater. 22, 2087–2099 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Casciati, R. Al-Saleh, Dynamic behavior of a masonry civic belfry under operational conditions, Acta Mech. 215, 211–224 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Chiorino, R. Ceravolo, A. Spadafor, L. Zanotti Fragonara, Abbiati G. Dynamic characterization of complex masonry structures: the Sanctuary of Vicoforte, Int. J. Archit. Herit. 5, 296–314 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Crispino, M. D’Apuzzo, Measurement and prediction of traffic-induced vibrations in a heritage building, J. Sound Vib. 246 (2), 319–335 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. He, C. Jianguo, W. Pengbo, X. Chaoyi, G. De Roeck, G. Degrande, Experimental investigation of railway train-induced vibrations of surrounding ground and a nearby multi-story building, Earthquake Eng. Eng. Vib. 8, 137–148 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Hunaidi, M. Tremblay, Traffic-induced building vibrations in Montreal, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 24, 736-753 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ma, V. Markine, W. Liu, Y. Yuan, F. Zhang, Metro train-induced vibrations on historic buildings in Chengdu, China, J. Zhejiang Univ-SC A 12 (10), 782–793 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Watts, Case studies of the effects of traffic induced vibrations on heritage buildings, Transport and Road Research Laboratory (Crowthorne) 156 (1988) 207 (1989) 246 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- F. Magalhães, Á. Cunha, Explaining operational modal analysis with data from an arch bridge, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 25, 1431–1450 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Ramos, L. Marques, P. B. Lourenço, G. De Roeck, A. Campos-Costa, J. Roque, Monitoring historical masonry structures with operational modal analysis: two case studies, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 24, 1291–1305 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730040. Loads on structures by technical seismicity and their response (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 4866. Mechanical vibration and shock vibration of buildings, Guidelines for the measurement of vibrations and evaluation of their effects on buildings (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.