MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- J. J. Sinou, A review of damage detection and health monitoring of mechanical systems from changes in the measurement of linear and non-linear vibrations (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Nuno M.M. Maia, Júlio M.M. Silva, Theoretical and Experimental Modal Analysis (Research Studies Press LTD, July, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venglár, M. Sokol, R. Ároch, Ambient vibration measurements of steel truss bridges. Journal of Measurements in Engineering 6, 4, 234-239 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brincker, L. Zhang, P. Andersen, Modal identification of output-only systems using frequency domain decomposition. Smart materials and structures, 10, 3, 441 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Araújo, J. E. Laier, Operational modal analysis using SVD of power spectral density transmissibility matrices. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 46, 1, 129-145 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Döhler, L. Mevel, Modular subspace-based system identification from multi-setup measurements. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 57, 11, 2951-2956 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Peeters, System identification and damage detection in civil engineering (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Döhler, Subspace-based system identification and fault detection: Algorithms for large systems and application to structural vibration analysis, PhD Thesis, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kortiš, et al. Experimental modal test of the laboratory model of steel truss structure. Civil and Environmental Engineering, 12, 2, 116-121 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Parloo, P. Guillaume, B. Cauberghe, Maximum likelihood identification of nonstationary operational data. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 268, 5, 971-991 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.