MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Integration of Engineering Management and Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- S.X. Zeng, P. Tian, J.J. Shi, Implementing integration of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for construction, Managerial auditing journal, 20(4), 394-407, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nolan, Would construction companies benefit fromISO9001? [online]. Available from: https://advisera.com/9001academy/blog/2016/06/07/would-construction-companies-benefit-from-iso-9001/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bubshait, T.H. Al-Atiq, ISO 9000 quality standards in construction, Journal of management in engineering, 15(6), 41-46, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Pheng, J.A. Teo, Implementing total quality management in construction through ISO 9001: 2000. Architectural science review, 46(2), 159-165, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chaudron, ISO 9001:2015 Key changes in the world’s most popular QMS standard [online]. Available from: https://www.asqhouston.org (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gonzalez, The ISO 9001:2015sStandard and the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle [online]. Available from: https://www.qualitywbt.com/wp-content/uploads/The-ISO-9001-2015-Standard-and-the-PDCA-Cycle.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Paulova, M. Mlkva, Leadership – the key element in improving quality management, Kvalita inovacia prosperita/Quality innovation prosperity, 15(1), 27-36, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Senaratne, J. Mayuran, Documentation management based on ISO for construction industries in developing countries, Journal of construction in developing countries, 20(2), 81–95, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Neyestani, Effectiveness of quality management system (QMS) on construction projects, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, Department of Civil Engineering, De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shah, J.R. Pitroda, A critical literature review on quality management for infrastructure projects, International journal of engineering research and development, 14(3), 18-21, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Management review [online]. Available from: https://www.iso-9001-checklist.co.uk/tutorial/5.6-management-review.htm, ISO 9001, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Cachadinha, Implementing quality management systems in small and medium construction companies: a contribution to a road map for success, Leadership and management in engineering, 9(1), 32-39, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hammar, Plan-Do-Check-Act in the ISO 9001 standard [online]. Available from: https://advisera.com/9001academy/knowledgebase/plan-do-check-act-in-the-iso-9001-standard/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Neyestani, Impact of ISO 9001 certification on the projects' success of large-scale (AAA) construction firms in the Philippines. International research journal of management, IT and social sciences (IRJMIS), 3(11), 35-45, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shaari, M.N. Abdullah, S.Z. Sheng, M.A.A. Lokman, Quality management system in contractor organizations: an empirical study on costs and benefits of ISO 9001: 2008 implementation. International journal of real estate studies, 11(5), 1-10, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Self-assessment: guidelines for Companies. European Foundation for Quality Management, Brussels, Belgium, EFQM, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- T. Chinda, A safety assessment approach using safety enablers and results, International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics, 3, 343-361, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.