MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Karpinskaya V.A. Ecosystem as a unit of economic analysis. Systemic problems of domestic mesoeconomics, microeconomics, enterprise economics: materials of the Second Conference of the Department for modeling production facilities and complexes of the Central Economic Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, January 12, 2018). M .: Central Economic Mathematical Institute, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Kleiner G.B. The enterprise ecosystem in the light of systemic economic theory/Strategic planning and enterprise development: proceedings of the Nineteenth All-Russian Symposium.Moscow, April 10–11, 2018 M.: Central Economic Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018. Section 1. [Google Scholar]
- Kleiner G.B. Socio-economic ecosystems in the light of the system paradigm. System Analysis in Economics - 2018: Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference - Biennale (November 21–23, 2018)/Ed. by G.B. Kleiner, S.E. Schepetova. M.: Prometheus, 2018. p. 5–14 [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmichev A.D. Economic policy and lean production//World of the new economy. - 2016. - No. 3. p.46–53 [Google Scholar]
- Maltseva V. A. The skill mismatch concept and the problem of assessing the mismatch of cognitive skills//Educational Issues. - 2019. - N°3. p.43–76 [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring the employment of graduates. Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation, M., 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Popov E.V., Simonova V.L., Tikhonova A.D. A factor model for the development of innovative ecosystems//Innovations. - 2019. - No. 10 (252). p. 88–100 [Google Scholar]
- Falko S.G., Ivanova N.U., Ankudinova M.L. Features of the formation of the human capital in innovative organizations/Innovation Management - 2018: Materials of an international scientific and practical conference/Ed. by R.M. Nizhegorodskiy, N.P. Goridko-Novocherkassk: Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI), 2018. p.65–71 [Google Scholar]
- Flek M.B., Ugnich E.A. Professional and educational cluster as an ecosystem: 146-159 development in a digital transformation//Journal of Economic Regulation. 2018. Vol. 9, No. 4. p. 146–159 [Google Scholar]
- Flek M.B., Ugnich E.A. The role of the basic department in the formation of the human capital of the enterprise//Public Administration. Electronic bulletin. 2018. No. 67. p.293–313 [Google Scholar]
- Human capital: theory and practice of management in socio-economic systems: monograph/ ed. by R. M. Nizhegorodtseva and S. D. Reznik. - M .; Penza, 2008 .– 394 p. [Google Scholar]
- Flek M.B., Ugnich E.A. Human Capital Formation of the Enterprise: the Role and Experience of the Specialized Department of the Pillar University//Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research. - 2019. - Vol.79. P. 289–291 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/iscfec-19.2019.81 [Google Scholar]
- Freeman R. E. Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach. -Boston, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Moore J.F. Predators and prey: A new ecology of competition. Harvard Business Review, May-June, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- Galport, N., Azzam, T. Evaluator Training Needs and Competencies: A Gap Analysis//American Journal of Evalution. 2017. Vol.38. No1. P.80–100 [Google Scholar]
- Jarvi, K, Almpanopoulou, A., Ritala, P. Organization of knowledge ecosystem: Prefigurative and partial forms//Research Policy. 2018. 47(8). P.1523–1537 [Google Scholar]
- Pravdiuk N., Pokynchereda V., Pravdiuk M. The human capital of an enterprise: theory and assessment methodology//Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. - 2019. N°2. Vol.5. P.176–183 DOI: https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2019-5-2-176-183 [Google Scholar]
- Schwab K. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Crown Business, New York, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Remington T. F. Public-Private Partnerships in VET: Translating the German Model of Dual Education/National Research University Higher School of Economics, Institute of Education. Moscow: HSE Publishing House, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Yin R.K. Case Study Research Design and Methods. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.