MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The Rosatom Production System. Organization of Systematic Work in the Regions on the Implementation of the “Efficient Region” Project|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- GOST 56020— 2014. Lean manufacturing. Fundamentals and vocabulary. Accessmode: https://standartgost.ru/(accessed October 21,2019) [Google Scholar]
- When studying the research topic presented, it is important to remember foreignauthors, among them Malcolm Shepherd Knowles and his works: 1962 - A History of the Adult Education Movement in the USA, New York: Krieger. A revised edition was published in 1 977; 1975 - Self-Directed Learning. Chicago: Follet; Knowles, M. (1984). The Adult Learner: A Neglected Species (3rd Ed.). Houston, TX: Gulf Publishing; 1984- Andragogy in Action. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; We also point out foreign works, including Joseph and Judith Davenport, “Andragogy: Another Bandwagon or Legitimate Tool in the Continuing Education Armamentarium?,” ERIC Document ED-263339 (October 1984); Joseph and Judith Davenport, “Knowles or Lindeman: Would the Real Father of American Andragogy Please Stand Up,” Lifelong Teaming, 9:3, pgs4-5 (Novem Grace AP Striking a Critical Pose: Andragogy - Missing Links, MissingValues. International Journal of Lifelong Education, 1996, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 382–392; Merriam, SB (2001). Andragogy and self-directed learning: Pillars of adult learning theory. Merriam, SB (Ed.), The new update on adult learning theory: New directions for adult and continuing education. (Pp. 1–13); Blondy, LC (2007). Evaluation and application of andragogical assumptions to the adult online learning environment.Journal of Interactive Online Teaming, 6 (2), 116–130; Henschke JA A Perspective onthe History and Philosophy of Andragogy: an International Sketch. Proceedings of theCommission on International Adult Education Pre-Conference of the AmericanAssociation for Adult and Continuing Education Conference. Cleveland, 2009, pp. 54–129; Palis, AG & Quiros, PA (2014). Adult learning principles and presentation pearls. Middle East African Journal of Opthamology, 21 (2), pp. 114–122. [Google Scholar]
- Zmeev S.I. Adult Education Technology: Textbook. Manual for students of highereducation institutions (Moscow, Publishing Center “Academy”, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Toyota Kata: Leadership, management and employee development to achieveoutstanding results./M. Rother. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Pedagogical andragogy. Toolkit. Book 1. Modem adaptive systems and technologies ofadult education/Ed.V.I.Podobed.(Saint-Petersburg, GNU“IAO RAO”,2003). [Google Scholar]
- Kolb cycle. Access mode: http://trenerskaya.ru/article/view/cikl-kolba (accessedOctober 21,2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ksenia Kalinichenko, The first lean university//Expert Yug No. 8 (434) (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.