MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- EN 12390-3:2011 Concrete Tests Part 3: The compressive strength of test samples (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12390-6:2011 Testing Hardened Concrete Part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1:2004/AC, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Black: Journal of the Structural Division, 101, No. ST1 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- P. Desayi, A.B. Kulkarni: Materials and Structures, 10, 59 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Hawkins, D. Mitchell: ACI Journal, 76, 10 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mitchell, W.D. Cook: Journal of Structural Engineering, 110, 7 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Park: Magazine of Concrete Research, 16, 40 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wieczorek: Solid State Phenomena, 240 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wieczorek: Procedia Engineering; 190 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.