MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- M. Wieczorek: Procedia Engineering, 57, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Tavarez, M.E. Plesha: International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 70, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kang, J. Wallace, K. Elwood: Journal of Structural Engineering, 135, 2 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Wolański: Flexural behavior of reinforced and pre-stressed concrete beams using finite element analysis, Master’s Thesis, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wieczorek: Load capacity of slab-column structure in case of emergency destruction of the corner support. Ph.D. thesis, Silesian Technical University, Poland (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1:2004/AC, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-11 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institiute, Detroit, United State America (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-7:2006/AC Eurocode 1: Actions on structures Part 1-7: General actions – Accidental actions (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 10002-1:1998: Tensile testing of metallic materials. Method of test at ambient temperature (1998) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12390-3:2002: Testing hardened concrete. Compressive strength of test specimens (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Barbosa: A study of models for nonlinear finite element analysis of concrete structures (Dissertation for attainment of Master Degree), Federal University of Minas Gerais (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Mahmood,A.M. Ibrahim: European Journal of Scientific Research, 30, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SAS ANSYS 17.1 Finite Element Analysis System, SAS IP, Inc. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.