MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- Eurocode7 Geotechnical design, EN 1997:2004 [Google Scholar]
- J. Frankovska, at all., Foundation of buildings (STU Bratislava, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Turcek, J. Hulla, Foundation (in Slovak), (Bratislava: JAGA GROUP, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, at all., Design and control of earth structures of road construction (in Slovak), (EDIS, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Vanicek, Geomechanics: Soil mechanics (in Czech), (Praha, CVUT, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jesenak, Soil mechanics (in Slovak), (STU Bratislava, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kostalik, Genesis and stratigraphy of the Kosice basin sediments in light of new research Geomorphologia Slovaca et Boehmica, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Geological map of Slovakia, (Online), http://apl.geology.sk/gm50js/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Tothova, Deformation properties of soils depending on their genesis (in Slovak), Bachelor thesis, (TUKE, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- STN 731001. Geotechnical design, Appendix 5, (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.