MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- A. Jíra,P. Hájková, andL. Řehounek, EAN 2019, 57th Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Šejnoha andJ. Zeman, Micromechanical analysis of random composites, CTU Reports, 6 (Czech Technical University in Prague, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zeman andM. Šejnoha, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering 325–335 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Michel, H. Moulinec, andP. Suquet, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 172, 109–143 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vakrčka, Trabecular structure as the basis for modern implants, Master’s thesis, Faculty of Civil Engineering (Czech Technical University in Prague, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hájková, Technical report about results obtained in the year 2018, project ZETA No. TJ01000328, in Czech, Faculty of Civil Engineering of Czech Technical University in Prague (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.