MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- A. M. Neville, Properties of concrete (5th ed. New York: Pearson, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lee, K. C. Hover, A. Lee. Journal of Testing and Evaluation. 2015, 43(4). [Google Scholar]
- EN 196-3. Methods of testing cement Part 3: Determination of setting time and soundness (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 73 1332. Determination of concrete setting (Praha, CEN, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C403 / C403M 16: Standard Test Method for Concrete Mixtures by Penetration Resistance (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C191-13. Standard Test Methods for Time-Based Hydraulic Cement by Vicat Needle (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sleiman, A. Perrot, S. Amziane. Cement and Concrete Research. 2010, 40(5), p. 681–686. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vikasonic Measuring the Early Setting and Hardening with Ultrasonic Waves [online]. September 16, 2019. Available from: http://www.schleibinger.com/cmsimple/en/?Setting_and_Maturity:Ultrasonic_Setting_ Measurement. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1679-14. Standard Practice for Measuring Hydration Kinetics of Hydraulic Cementitious Mixtures Using Isothermal Calorimetry (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.