MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- M. Psotny, J. Ravinger, Engineering Mechanics, 14 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Crisfield, Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures (Wiley&Sons, London, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Bathe, Finite element procedures in engineering analysis (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saigal, I. Yang, Int. J. Numer. Methods in Engng., 22 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Murray, E. L. Wilson, AIAA J., 7 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Batoz, G. Dhatt, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng., 14 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS User’s Manual 13.0. Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc., (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.