MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Ann-Kristin Kupfer, A., ahler vor der Holte, N.P., K’ubler, R.V., and Hennig-Thurau, T. (2018), The Role of the Partner Brand’sSocial Media Power in Brand Alliances, Journal of Marketing, 82 (May 2018), 25–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh, S.H. and Tseng, T.H. (2017), Playfulness in mobile instant messaging: Examining the influence of emoticons and text messaging on social interaction, Computers in Human Behavior, 69, 405–414. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. and Lee, K.I. (2019), Influence of integration on interactivity in social media luxury brand communities, Journal of Business Research, 99, pp. 422–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J., Hong, I.B. (2016), Predicting positive user responses to social media advertising: The roles of emotional appeal, informativeness, and creativity, International Journal of Information Management, 36, pp. 360–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, H. and Chang, C. (2018), What motivates health information exchange in social media? The roles of the social cognitive theory and perceived interactivity, Information & Management, 55(6),771–780. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shin, J., Chae, H., and Ko, E. (2018), The power of e-WOM using the hashtag: focusing on SNS advertising of SPA brands, International Journal of Advertising, 37(1), pp. 71–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.