MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- WANG jiye, Big Data of Smart Grid, third ed., China Electric Power Press, Beijing, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- HE Jianzhang, WANG Haibo, JI Zhixiang, Analysis of Factors Affecting Distribution Transformer Overload in Smart Grid, Power System Technology.41(1)(2017):279–284. [Google Scholar]
- HE Jianzhang, WANG Haibo, JI Zhixiang, Heavy Overload Forecasting of Distribution Transformers Based on Random Forest Theory, Power System Technology.41(8)(2017):2594–2597. [Google Scholar]
- LI M, ZHOU Q. Distribution transformer mid-term heavy and over load pre-warning based on logistic regression,2015 IEEE Eindhoven Powertech, Netherlands, 2015:1–5. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Chang-kai, YAN Wenqi, ZHANG Xiaohui, Heavy Overload Forecasting of Distribution Transformer During the Spring Festival Based on BP Network and Grey model, Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology. 31(3)(2016):140–145. [Google Scholar]
- Ngo V C, Wu W, Zhang B, Ultra-short-term load forecasting using robust exponentially weighted method in distribution networks,Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- PENG Wen, WANG Jinrui, YIN Shanqing, Short-term Load Forecasting Model Based on Attention-LSTM in Electricity Market, Power System Technology.43(5)(2019):1745–1751. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weia, Sun Yuxiab, Qi Qingjie, Text sentiment classification model based on BiGRU-Attention neural network, Application Research of Computers.32(12)(2019). [Google Scholar]
- XUE Yang, WANG Lin, Wang Shu, An ultra-short-term wind power prediction model combined with CNN and GRU networks, Renewable Energy Resources.37(3)(2019):456–462. [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://keras.io/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.