MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Xiao Jianjun, Qi Xiaojun. China's manned space engineering enters the era of space station [J]. International space, 2018, 478 (10): 35–39 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jianping. General concept of China's space station engineering [J]. Manned space flight, 2013, 19 (2): 1–10 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shanguang, Chen Jindun, Jiang Guohua. Achievements in manned space flight and construction of space station in China [J]. Aerospace medicine and medical engineering, 2012 (06): 5–10 [Google Scholar]
- Li Guangxing, Xiao Yuzhi, bu Shaohua, et al. Study on attitude control scheme of space station assembly process [J]. Human spaceflight, 2012, 18 (1): 22–29 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xueping, Shi Junwei, Shen Xiaopeng. Dynamic matching design and Simulation of space station cabin transfer test system [J]. Manned space flight, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dawei, Liang Changchun, Wei Qingqing, et al. Trajectory tracking control and accuracy analysis of manipulator auxiliary cabin [J]. Manned space flight, 2014 (2): 104–109 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jing. The opening of the space station's core cockpit head shows the strength of our country [J]. China aerospace, 2018, 487 (11): 23–25 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Huamin, Guan Liwen, Wang Liping. Topological optimization of boom structure of flight simulator under inertial load [J]. Journal of mechanical engineering, 2014, 50 (9): 14–23 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Wenbo, Wang Xinlun. Design and implementation of control system for high inertia and high dynamic air centrifuge [J]. Measurement and control technology, 2015, 34 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Halle, Fang Lijin, Xu Zhigang. Application Research of super large inertia simulation method in space transposition device [J]. Mechanical design, 2014, 31 (12): 21–25 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Hao, Jin Dongping, Chen ti. Acceleration flywheel inertia simulator and the method of using acceleration flywheel inertia simulator to simulate the rotational inertia and translational inertia of spacecraft [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wanjun, Gu Zhou, Xu Yiquan. Review of electrical simulation of mechanical moment of inertia in dynamic test [J]. Mechanical science and technology, 2018, 37 (12): 49–55 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuanqing, Xu Zhigang, Wang Junyi, Zhang Wei. Study on the rigid characteristics of space transfer manipulator [J]. Journal of weapon equipment engineering, 2019, 40 (05): 100–104 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei, Bai Xinlin, Xu Zhigang. Ground simulation research on the moment of inertia of space transfer manipulator [J]. Mechanical design and manufacturing, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zixing, Xie bin. Robotics [M]. 3. Tsinghua University Press, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dingguo. Recursive Lagrange dynamics modeling and Simulation of multi bar space flexible robot [J]. Applied Mathematics and mechanics, 2009, 30 (10) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wuyun, Shi Zenglu, Dai Fei, Zhang Xuejun.Adams 2013 basic and application case course [M]. 1. Tsinghua University Press, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hao, Han Jing. Matlab r2018a fully self-study yiben Tong [M]. Published by Electronic Industry Press, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.