MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Qun Z, Dandan W, Shikai S, Boyuan Z, Yu H. Research Status and Development of Multi UAV Coordinated Formation Flight Control. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 1–4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jian N. The Research and Development of Machine Vision Localization Technology Based on Pattern Shape Feature. Jiangnan University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Chunping Yin, Liaoni W, Hao W. Research on Key Technology of Wheel Location Based on Machine Vision. Chinese Journal of Automotive Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 157–161, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Anguelov D, Erhan D, et al. SSD: Single Shot Multi-Box Detector. Computer Science, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 55–70, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Lim T. R, Guntoro A. T. Car Recognition Using Gabor Filter Feature Extraction. Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 13–30, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Micha Drozdz, Tomasz Kryjak. FPGA Implementation of Multiscale Face Detection Using HOG Features and SVM Classified. Image Processing & Communications, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 27–44, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jaderberg M, Simonyan K, Vedaldi A, et al. Reading Text in The Wild with Convolutional Neural Networks. International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 1, pp. 1–20, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren S, He K, Girshick R, et al. Faster R-CNN: Towards Real-time Object Detection with Region Proposal Networks. 29th Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, NIPS 2015, Montreal, Canada, pp. 18–30, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.