MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Dongming Wang. Research on embedded blood viscosity detection system [D]. Beijing University of Technology. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Haizhen Lu, Zhuangzhi Yan, Weijia Lu. A non-invasive continuous blood pressure measurement method based on pulse wave[J]. Chinese Journal of Medical Instrumentation, 2011, 36(2): 169–173. [Google Scholar]
- Hongyu Li. Research on non-invasive blood pressure detection technology based on photoelectric volume pulse wave [D]. Xi’an University of Technology. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lihua Zheng, Jianhong Dou, Xinghua He etal. Improvement and progress of noninvasive blood pressure measurement technology [J]. China Medical Equipment, 2013, 10 (3): 49–52. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Tan, Zhong Ji, Yadan Zhang. Study on non-invasive monitoring of continuous blood pressure based on MI-optimized MIV-BP neural network[J].Journal of Vibration and Shock,2019,9(10):71–79. [Google Scholar]
- Xuebo Li. Research and implementation of human physiological index detection algorithm based on photoelectric volume pulse wave [D]. Northeastern University. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Cheng. Pulse wave signal detection and data processing methods [D]. Xi’an University of Technology. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhichang Luo, Song Zhang, Wenming Yang. Research on Characteristic Information of Pulse Waveform[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 1996, 22(1): 71–79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.