MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Jieru Jia, Qiuqi Ruan, Gaoyun An, Yi Jin. Multiple metric learning with query adaptive weights and multi-task re-weighting for person re-identification [J]. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2017, 160. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Zhang Y. Attention modeling for targeted sentiment. In Proceedings of the 15th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: 2017, Volume 2, p572–577. [Google Scholar]
- Kim Y, Convolutional neural networks for sentence classification, EMNLP: 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Trofimovich J. Comparison of neural network architectures for sentiment analysis of Russian tweets. Proceedings of the International Conference Dialogue 2016, RGGU. [Google Scholar]
- Bahdanau, Dzmitry, Cho, Kyunghyun, Bengio, Yoshua. Neural Machine Translation by Jointly Learning to Align and Translate [J]. Computer Science, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhaowei Qu, Yuan Wang, Xaioru Wang. A Hierarchical Attention Network Sentiment classification Algorithm Based on Transfer Learning [J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2018, 38(11):3053–3056. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Y, Huang Z: Bi-directional LSTM recurrent neural network for Chinese word segmentation. In: International Conference on Neural Information Processing: Springer; 2016: 345–353. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Ma Y, Gu M, Jin Y, Qi Z, Ma X, Zhou Q: End-to-End Chinese Dialects Identification in Short Utterances using CNN-BiGRU. In: 2019 IEEE 8th Joint International Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence Conference (ITAIC): 2019: IEEE; 2019: 340–344. [Google Scholar]
- Vaswani A, Shazeer N, Parmar N, Uszkoreit J, Jones L, Gomez AN, Kaiser L, Polosukhin I: Attention is all you need. In: Advances in neural information processing systems; 2017: 5998–6008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.