MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Ramanujam, J., M. Kandemir, A. Choudhary, et al. Compilation techniques for out-of-core parallel computations. Parallel Computing, 1998, 23(324): 597–628. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang T. M., Liang C. H. Itaerative solution for dense linear systens arising in computational electromagnetis. Journal of Xidian University, 2003, 30(6): 748–751. [Google Scholar]
- Fu C. J. Parallel computing for solving finite element linear systems of equations on workstation cluster. Computer Engineering and Design, 2008, 29(24): 6441–6443. [Google Scholar]
- Wu D, H. Parallel accelerating method of solving large-scale linear equations. Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Magazine, 2008, 25(4): 58–59. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng X. W. A new approach to parallel method for system of linear equations. Journal of UEST of China, 2005, 34(3): 413–416. [Google Scholar]
- Chang S. L., C. L. Zhang, A new iterative algorithm for linear equation. Journal of Jinan University, 2004, 25(3): 256–259. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Y. H., Q. Y. Lv, Y. F. Nie, Improved paralle algorithm for solving block-tridiagonal linear equations. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2009, 45(3): 60–63. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y., Z. H. Feng, T. J. He, Paralle computation of linear equations based on SSE. Traffic and Computer 2004, 22(1): 41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei-ru and Pan Wu-ming. Parallel jacobi iterative algorithm based on MPI. Software Guide, 2008, 7(9): 16–17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.