MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Z. Xianku, Control Algorithm for Autopilot Driven by Sine of Course Deviation. Navigation of China, 2011,34(1):1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guoqing, Z. Xianku. Concise robust adaptive path-following control of underactuated ships using DSC and MLP. IEEE Journal on Oceanic Engineering, 2014, 39(4):685–694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z, Xianku, Z. Guoqing, Determining robust parameters in stabilizing set of Backstepping based nonlinear controller for ships’ course keeping. Transactions of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects Part A: International Journal of Maritime Engineering. 158(4):269–273. [Google Scholar]
- S. Na, Q. Meihong, Application of the PBF neural network in nonlinear control of ship course keeping. SHIP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 2017, 39(10): 94–96. [Google Scholar]
- W. Lijun, W. Sisi Concise Robust Control of Marine Engine Speed based on Backstepping and its Fuzzy Comprehension. Complexity, vol. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhiheng, Z. Xianku, Z. Guoqing ANFIS-based course-keeping control for ships using nonlinear feedback technique Journal of Marine Science and Technology,2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. Yunsheng, M. Dongdong, Z. Xianku. et al. Course keeping Control Based on Integrated Nonlinear Feedback for a USV with Pod-like Propulsion.Journal of Navigation,2018,71(4):1–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hongxing, W. Jiayin, M. Zhihong, Modeling of Fuzzy Control System. SCIENCE IN CHINA, 2002(09). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Naiyao, Structure Analysis of Typical Fuzzy Controller. Fuzzy System and Mathematics, 1997, 11(2): 10~ 21. [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Norrbin, Theory and Observations on the Use of a Mathematical Model for Ship Manoeuvring in Deep and Confined Waters. SSPA, Publication, 1971,No. 68, Gothenburg. [Google Scholar]
- N. H Norrbin, Further studies of parameter identification of linear and nonlinear ship steering dynamics. SSPA, Gothenburg, Sweden. Report 1977,1920-6. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xianku, J. Yicheng, Control System Modeling and Digital Simulation. Dalian Maritime University Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dongjian, M. Ning, G. Xiechong, Adaptive Fuzzy Compensation Control for Nonlinear Ship Course Keeping. Shanghai Jiaotong Univ. (Sci.), 2015, 49(02):250–254. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xian-ku, G. Wei .Improved Concise Robust Control of Course Keeping for Ships With Large inertia .Navigation of China, 2010, 33(3): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.