MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Pang Qinghua. An integrated evaluation method of enterprise informationization level [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2007 (2): 154–155. [Google Scholar]
- Wu D D. Performance evaluation: An integrated method using data envelopment analysis and fuzzy preference relations [J] .European Journal of Operational Research, 2009,194 (1): 227–235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Shengbao. Decision-making of Enterprise Technology Innovation Project Based on Integrated Evaluation Method [J]. Science Research Management, 2010, 31 (5): 102–107 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zexiang, Liu Yan. Integrated Evaluation of the Operational Performance of New Rural Financial Institutions: An Empirical Analysis Based on Jiangsu Province [J]. Audit and Economic Research, 2013 (2): 89–96. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiaoping, Pu Tao. Research and application of data-driven construction safety evaluation model [J]. Chinese Journal of Safety Science, 2017, 27 (9): 134–139. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Aizhen, Si Qi, Li Mingchang. Research on Evaluation Method of Comprehensive Carrying Capacity of Tianjin Coastal Area Based on Data-Driven Neural Network Model [J]. Journal of Water Resources and Water Engineering, 2012, 23 (4): 83–85. [Google Scholar]
- Juan ZHAO, Yi-Cheng GONG. Data Driven Topsis Method and Its Application in E- commerce APP.ICBDC 2018 [C]. 2018 International Conference o Big Data and Computing. [Google Scholar]
- Kuiper BI, Number SI. A data driven approach to evaluate and improve the protocol for strict glucose control in the Intensive Care Unit. [D]. Eindhoven: Eindhove University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.