MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- H. Zeng, S. Huang, Research on Innovation of Financing Model of SMEs Based on Industrial Cluster, Enterprise Economy, 12 (2012) 86–88. [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, Z. Lin and S. Wang, Cloud manufacturing: a new service-oriented networked manufacturing model, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 16 (2010) 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, Y. Shang and C. Hu. Research of Structure and Key Technologies for Cloud Manufacturing, Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique, 7 (2011) 104–107. [Google Scholar]
- A. Simeone, A. Caggiano, L. Boun and B. Deng, Intelligent cloud manufacturing platform for efficient resource sharing in smart manufacturing networks, Procedia CIRP, 79 (2018) 233–238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Strljic, D. Brovkina, T. Korb, O. Riedel and A. Lechler, Platform architecture concept for the composition of collective cloud manufacturing, 25th International Conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (M2VIP), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, A.V. Barenji and G. Q. Huang, Toward a blockchain cloud manufacturing system as a peer to peer distributed network platform, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 54 (2018) 133–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, S. Fang, H. Peng and R. Tang, BOSS modeling method for cloud manufacturing services normalization, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 23 (2017) 202–213. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, P. Zhuang and C. Yin, A metadata based manufacturing resource ontology modeling in cloud manufacturing systems, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 10 (2019) 1039–1047. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, Q. Wang and L. Lin, Cloud Manufacturing Task Decomposition Method Based on HTN, China Mechanical Engineering, 28 (2017) 924–930. [Google Scholar]
- P. Helo, D. Phuong and Y. Hao, Cloud manufacturing - Scheduling as a service for sheet metal manufacturing, Computers & Operations Research, 110 (2019) 208–219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://os.casicloud.com. [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://www.mfg.com. [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheng, Research on the resources and services management mode and its prototype development for cloud manufacturing, Master. dissertation, Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. Fu, Several key technologies research and preliminary prototype development for cloud manufacturing, Master. dissertation, Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.