MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- S. Adamovic, M. Milosavljevic, M. Veinovic, M. Sarac, & A. Jevremovic, Fuzzy Commitment Scheme for Generation of Cryptographic Keys Based on Iris Biometrics. IET Biometrics, 6(2), 89–96. IET Digital Library. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ben-Asher, N. Kirschnick, H. Sieger, J. Meyer, A. Ben-Oved & S. Moller, On the Need for Different Security Methods on Mobile Phones: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, Stockholm, Sweden. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Li & R. Zhang, The Evolution of Biometrics, International Conference on Anti-Counterfeiting, Security and Identification. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moi, N. Abdul Rahim, P. Saad, P. Sim, Z. Zakaria & S. Ibrahim, Iris Biometric Cryptography for Identity Document. Paper presented at International Conference of Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Othman, B., Dorizzi & S. Garcia-Salicetti, OSIRIS: An Open Source Iris Recognition Software. Pattern Recognition Letters, 82(2),124–131. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ratha, J. Connell & S. Pankanti, Big Data Approach to Biometric-Based Identity Analytics. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 49(2/3), 1–11. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.