MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Chen Jingyu. Firewall strategy anomaly detection and handling, University of Electronic Science and technology, 2017, 5:11–15 [Google Scholar]
- Wiki. Tianlian-2, 01, https://vip.kuaimen.bid/extdomains/zh.wikipedia.org//zh"https://vip.kuaimen.bid/extdomains/zh.wikipedia.org//zh Hans/tianlian-2, 01 [Google Scholar]
- Tao Ji,Fan Yang,and Luyang Pan. The Realization of High Speed Data Transmission and Processing of Space-Based TT&C Network. Proceedings of the 27th Conference of Spacecraft TT&C Technology in China,v323:597–607,2014 [Google Scholar]
- Rust, Adamson. AMD bans use of Hammer word X86-64,The Inquirer,2003 [Google Scholar]
- MIPS.MIPS Instruction Reference,http://www.mrc.uidaho.edu/mrc/people/j ff/digital/MIP Sir.html [Google Scholar]
- Kunwar Singh, Satish Chandra Tiwari, Maneesha Gupta. A closed-loop ASIC design approach based on logical effort theory and artificial neural networks, Integration, 07:10–22,2019 [Google Scholar]
- Shang Wenli, Lei Yanqing, Wan Ming, Zeng Peng. Self learning method of industrial firewall rules based on hash algorithm, computer engineering and design [J], 2016,3:61–65 [Google Scholar]
- CSDN. Introduction to embedded network card driver framework, https://blog.csdn.net/w1107101310/article/details/79616286), 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinming. Research and implementation of high-speed network card data transmission, University of Electronic Science and technology, 2013, 3:30–33 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yong. Interrupt mitigation mechanism in high performance packet processing, high performance computing technology [J], 2004,3:197–201 [Google Scholar]
- spirit.Test scheme for high performance network security equipment, https://www.spierent.cn/products/testcenter/platforms/appliances), 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.