MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- T. Chuman, W. Sirichotedumrong, H. Kiya, Encryption-Then-Compression Systems Using Grayscale-Based Image Encryption for JPEG Images, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 14 (2019) 1515–1525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, D. Yang, H. Zhou., A digital image encryption algorithm based on bit-planes and an improved logistic map, Multimedia Tools and Applications,77 (2018) 10217–10233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Abd El-Latif, B. Abd-El-Atty, M. Talha, Robust Encryption of Quantum Medical Images IEEE Access, 6 (2018) 1073–1081. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Fu, B. Liu, Y. Xie, et al., Image Encryption-Then-Transmission Using DNA Encryption Algorithm and The Double Chaos, IEEE Photonics Journal, 10 (2018) 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, K. Lo, A Content-Adaptive Joint Image Compression and Encryption Scheme, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 20 (2018) 1960-1972. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B.Adsumilli, M.C.Q. Farias, S.K. Mitra, et al., A robust error concealment techniqueusing data hiding for image and video transmission over lossy channels, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 15 (2005) 1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Puteaux, W. Puech, An Efficient MSB Prediction-Based Method for High-Capacity Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 13 (2018) 1670-1681. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, S.A. Tsaftaris, A.K. Katsaggelos, Joint source-channel coding for wireless object-based video communications utilizing data hiding, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 15 (2006) 2158–2169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, X. Hu, X. Li, et al., Recursive histogram modification: Establishing equivalency between reversible datahiding and lossless data compression, IEEE Trans. Image Process., 22 (2013) 2775–2785. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. J. Lai, W. H. Tsai Secret-fragment-visible mosaic image—A new computer art and its application to information hiding, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forens. Secur., 6 (2011) 936–945. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Coltuc, J. M. Chassery, Very fast watermarking by reversible contrast mapping, IEEE Signal Process. Lett., 14 (2007) 255–258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.