MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- WANG Yu-mei, “Tracking and Telemetering of Satellites and Spacecraft,” Journal of Hubei University for Nationalities, vol.26, Issue 1, pp.67–69, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Juan. “Analysis of Tracking and Monitoring Satellites and Spaceships,” Journal of An qing Teachers College, vol.18, Issue 1, pp.59–63, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Jian-guo. JIN Yue-qiang. “The Mathematical Model on the Distribution of Satellite Monitoring Station,” Journal of Nanjing Institute of Industry Technology, vol.10, Issue 2, pp.64–66, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiu-qin. “Tracking and Telemetering of Satellites and Spacecraft,” Journal of Chifeng University, vol.28, Issue 2, pp.138–140, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAI Zheng-yi, ZHANG Lun. “A Method of Regular Hexagonal Grid Plot in Wireless Sensor Network,” Network and Communication Security, Issue 19, pp.89–107, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- The communication scale of ShenZhou 7 was the largest space mission in China, http://www.ck365.cn. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.