MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructure and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- [World Economic Forum, 2015] World Economic Forum, The Global Competitiveness Report, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- CUTR, Analysis of Freight Movement Mode Choice Factors, The Center for Urban Transportation Research, University of South Florida, Award # B-D238, Report for Florida Department of Transportation Rail Planning and Safety, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Cullinane, K. and Toy, N., “Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 41-53, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ortuzar, J. and L. Willumsen., Modelling Transport, 2nd ed: J. Wiley and Sons, New York, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, P.R. and Hall, P.K., "The relative importance of cost and service in freight transportation choice before and after: an update", Transportation Journal, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 30-38, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Regan, A.C. and Garrido, R.A., Modeling Freight Demand and Shipper Behavior: State of the Art, Future Directions, UCI-ITS-LI-WP-02-2, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Rose, J. and Hensher, D.A., "Modelling agent interdependency in group decision making", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 63-79, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McFadden D., Conditional Logit Analysis of Qualitative Choice Behavior. In Frontiers in Econometrics. P. Zarembka, ed. Academic Press, New York ,1974. [Google Scholar]
- Gopinath, D.A., Modeling Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Processes: Application to Travel Demand, Ph.D. Thesis, MIT, Cambridge, MA, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Train, K., Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation: MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hensher, D.A., Rose, J.M. and Greene, W.H., "Applied Choice Analysis" Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Lai, K.H., "Service capability and performance of logistics service providers", Transportation Research: Part E, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 385-399, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ben-Akiva, M., Lerman S., Discrete Choice Analysis: Theory and Application to Travel Demand, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1985. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.