MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- GH.R. Kefayati, J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng, 45, 2122-2139 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Nayak, A. Haque, A Banerjee, Int J Heat Mass Transfer, 106, 686-707 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GH.R. Kefayati, Int J Heat Mass Transfer, 94, 539-581 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, B. Yang, K H. Luo, X. Xiong, C. Zheng, Int J Heat Mass Transfer, 95, 1070-1083 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.