MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- National energy balance 2014, Algerian Ministry of Energy. Edition 2015. [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Zhai, R.Z. Wang. Experiences on solar heating and cooling in China. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 12 (2008) 1110-1128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ming Q.u., Hongxi Yin, David H. Archer. A solar thermal cooling and heating system for a building: Experimental and model based performance analysis and design. Solar Energy 84 (2010) 166182. [Google Scholar]
- Patxi Hernandez, Paul Kenny. Net energy analysis of domestic solar water heating installations in operation. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 16 (2012) 170-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoy-Yen Chan, Saffa B. Riffat, Jie Zhu. Review of passive solar heating and cooling technologies. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 14 (2010) 781-789 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Missoum, A. Hamidat, L. Loukarfi, K. Abdeladim. Impact of rural housing energy performance improvement on the energy balance in the northwest of Algeria. Energy and Buildings, volume 85 (2014) 374-388 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.A. Bekkouche, T. Benouaz, M. Hamdani, M.K. Cherier, M.R. Yaiche, N. Benamrane. Judicious choice of the building materials and their effect upon the interior temperatures. Case of building located in Ghardaia region. Journal of Building Engineering 1 (2015) 42-52. [Google Scholar]
- K. Imessad, L. Derradji, N. Ait Messaoudene, F. Mokhtari, A. Chenak, R. Kharchi Impact of passive cooling techniques on energy demand for residential buildings in a Mediterranean climate. Renewable energy 71 (2014). 589-597 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farid Boudali Errebai, Lotfi. Derradji, Mohamed Amara. Thermal behaviour of a dwelling heated by different heating systems. Energy Procedia. 107 (2017) 144-149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahria, M. Amirat, A. Hamidat, M.E. Ganaoui, M. Slimani. Parametric study of solar heating and cooling systems in different climates of Algeria - A comparison between conventional and high-energy-performance buildings, Energy 113 (2016) 521-535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulatory Technical Documents DTR Algerian Ministry of Housing-CNERIB 2017 [Google Scholar]
- ECO-BAT project, Algerian Ministry of Energy, National Agency for the Promotion and Rationalization of Energy Use - APRUE-. [Google Scholar]
- Transol solar thermal energy software. Aiguasol 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Document project of the Algerian office of Promotion and immovable management (OPGI) [Google Scholar]
- Yaiche M.R., Bouhanik A. Atlas solaire Algerien. Centre de Developpement des Energies Renouvelables ; 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sami Mecheri et al. Simulation and comparison of energy requirements of a conventional housing, a HEP housing and reinforced insulation housing: Application to the region of Tamanrasset (Algeria). ‘Entech 13’, Istanbul- Turkey, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman: «Solar Engineering of thermal Process» Fourth edition 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sami Mecheri et al. Integration of a heating system in Algeria-Application to an HPE building located in climatic zone B. ICES'15. Istanbul-Turkey, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Thierry Cabirol, Daniel Roux. Chauffage de L’habitat et energie solaire. Edisud, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- “Meteonorm Software 7.0,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http://meteonorm.com/en/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.