MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Reisman, J.I., & Lemieux, P.M.. Air emissions from scrap tire combustion. In Air emissions from scrap tire combustion. EPA. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M.R., Joardder, M.U.H., Hasan, S.M., Takai, K., & Haniu, H. Feasibility study for thermal treatment of solid tire wastes in Bangladesh by using pyrolysis technology. Waste management, 31(9-10), 2142-2149. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aydın, H., & İlkılıç, C. Optimization of fuel production from waste vehicle tires by pyrolysis and resembling to diesel fuel by various desulfurization methods. Fuel, 102, 605-612. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, P.T., Bottrill, R.P., & Cunliffe, A.M. Combustion of tyre pyrolysis oil. Process safety and environmental protection, 76(4), 291-301. (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kar, Y. Catalytic pyrolysis of car tire waste using expanded perlite. Waste management, 31(8), 1772-1782. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M.R., Joardder, M.U.H., Kader, M.A., & Sarker, M.R. Valorization of solid tire wastes available in Bangladesh by thermal treatment. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Kaminsky, W., Mennerich, C., & Zhang, Z. Feedstock recycling of synthetic and natural rubber by pyrolysis in a fluidized bed. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 85(1), 334-337. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alkhatib, R., Loubar, K., Awad, S., Mounif, E., & Tazerout, M. Effect of heating power on the scrap tires pyrolysis derived oil. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 116, 10-17. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.