MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Norme européen de spécification des éléments de maçonnerie. NF EN 771-1. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Ali, A., Hashmi, H.N. Baig, N., Treatment of the paper mill effluent, Revue 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Ballon Camille. Enjeux et réusage des matières disponibles. Mémoire de Master 2, Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Paris Malaquais, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Étude multi-échelles des couplages entre les propriétés hygroélastiques des papiers et leur microstructure. Thèse de doctorat. Cyril MARULIER. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Kmecová Veronika et al. Effect of Basalt Powder on Workability and Initial Strength of Cement Mortar. Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture Research, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Fixit Pidiproof L.W. Liquid integraL Water Proofing Compound for Concrete and Plaster. Manuel d’utilisation, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- G.V.S. Siva Prasad, P. Padmanabha Reddy, M. Swathi, P.D.V. Kiran Kumar, T. Praveenraja and M. Naveen, (2015), Study and behavior of some properties of papercrete brick with modular brick, International journal of Engineering Research, Vol.3, Issue3. [Google Scholar]
- J. Santamaria, B. Fuller and A. Fafitis, (2007), Structural properties of a new material made of waste paper, WIT Transaction on Modelling and Simulation, Vol.46. [Google Scholar]
- Bashar S. Mohammed, (2009), Papercrete as infill materials for composite wall system, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.34, No.4. [Google Scholar]
- Saurabh Chandarana, Jayesh Charthal and Yogesh Chandarana, (2015), Experimental study and evaluation of optimum mix proportion of papercrete blocks, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), Vol.2, Issue 2. [Google Scholar]
- Joo-Hong Chung, Byoung-Hoon Kim, Hyun-Ki Choi and Chang-Sik Choi, (2000), Development of papercrete due to paper mixing ration, International Conference on Sustainable Building Asia, SB10 Seoul. [Google Scholar]
- T. Subramani and V. Angappan, (2015), Experimental investigation of papercrete concrete, IJAIEM, Vol. 4, Issue 5. [Google Scholar]
- K. Anandaraju, B. Jose Ravindra Raj and R. Vijaya Sarathy, (2015), Experimental investigation of papercrete brick, IJMCE, Vol. 2, Issue 2. [Google Scholar]
- AGilan. V., (2015), Energy saving lightweight bricks using waste newspaper, Quest for advancement in Civil Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- H. Yun, H. Jung and C. Choi, (2007), Mechanical properties of papercrete containing waste paper, 18th international conference on composite materials, Architectural Institute of Korea, Korea [Google Scholar]
- Shivangni Khandelwal, Kishan Lal Prajapat and Mukul Kumar, (2015), Review on papercrete, IJCRD, Vol. 4. Issue 6. [Google Scholar]
- Ms. S. Suganya, (2012), Lightweight bricks-made up of waste papers, International Journal of computer and organization trends, Vol. 2, Issue 2, No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Isaac I. Akinwumi, Olasunkanmi M. Olatunbosun, Oluwarotimi M. Olofinnade and Paul O. Awoyera, (2014), Structural evaluation of lightweight concrete produced using waste newspaper and office paper, Civil and Engineering Research, Vol. 6, No. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Md. Safiuddin, (2008), PhD Thesis, Development of Self-consolidating High Performance Concrete Incorporating Rice Husk Ash, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- http://entreprise-environnement.org/recyclage-du-papier/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.