MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A. Ruuska, & T. Häkkinen. Material efficiency of building construction. Buildings, 4(3), 266-29, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An assessment of energy technologies and research opportunities (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Asdrubali, F. D'Alessandro, & S. Schiavoni. A review of unconventional sustainable building insulation materials. Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 4, 1-17, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Intini, & S. Kühtz. Recycling in buildings : an LCA case study of a thermal insulation panel made of polyester fiber, recycled from post-consumer PET bottles. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 16(4), 306-315, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Ismail, & E.A. Al-Hashmi. Use of waste plastic in concrete mixture as aggregate replacement. Waste Management, 28(11), 2041-2047, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pezzi, P.A. De Luca, D. Vuono, F. Chiappetta, & A. Nastro. Concrete products with waste's plastic material (bottle, glass, plate). In Materials Science Forum, 514, 1753. Trans Tech Publications, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Kim, S.E. Jeon, J.K. Kim, & S. Yang. An experimental study on thermal conductivity of concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 33(3), 363-371, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Appiah, V.N. Berko-Boateng, & T.A. Tagbor. Use of waste plastic materials for road construction in Ghana. Case studies in construction materials, 6, 1-7, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.