MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- R.A. Candeia et al., “Thermal and rheological behavior of diesel and methanol biodiesel blends,” J. Therm. Anal. Calorim., vol. 87, pp. 653–656, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.W. Khond and V.M. Kriplani, “Effect of nano fluid additives on performances and emissions of emulsified diesel and biodiesel fueled stationary CI engine : A comprehensive review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 59, pp. 1338–1348, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V Kolhe, R.E. Shelke, and S.S. Khandare, “Combustion Modeling with CFD in Direct Injection CI Engine Fuelled with Biodiesel,” Jordan J. Mech. Ind. Eng. Vol., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 61–66, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. and T.-Y.Y. Hin, “Synthesis and characterization of solid heterogeneous catalyst for the production of biodiesel from high ffa waste,” J. Pure Appl. Sci., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 62–66, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.Y.C. Leung, X. Wu, and M.K.H. Leung, “A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification,” Appl. Energy, vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 1083–1095, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar and A.K. Dhiman, “Effect of a circular cylinder on separated forced convection at a backward-facing step,” Int. J. Therm. Sci., vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 176–185, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Mohammed, M. Golieskardi, K.M. Munisamy, and M.A. Wahid, “Combined Convection Heat Transfer of Nanofluids Flow over Forward Facing Step in a Channel Having a Blockage,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 388, pp. 185–191, Aug. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Nicolas, S. Gounand, M. Medale, and S. Glockner, “Benchmark Solution for a Three-Dimensional Mixed-Convection Flow, Part 2: Analysis of Richardson Extrapolation in the Presence of a Singularity,” Numer. Heat Transf. Part B Fundam., vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 346–369, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kherbeet, H.A. Mohammed, K.M. Munisamy, and B.H. Salman, “The effect of step height of microscale backward-facing step on mixed convection nanofluid flow and heat transfer characteristics,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 68, pp. 554–566, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-aswadi, H.A. Mohammed, N.H. Shuaib, and A. Campo, “Laminar forced convection flow over a backward facing step using nanofluids,” Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 950–957, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mahfoud, A. Moummi, and M. Kadja, “Dynamic and thermal study of air flow control by chicanes with inclined upper parts in solar air collectors,” Int. J. Sustain. Energy, no. March, pp. 37–41, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kherbeet, H.A. Mohammed, B.H. Salman, H.E. Ahmed, O.A. Alawi, and M.M. Rashidi, “Experimental study of nanofluid flow and heat transfer over microscale backward- and forward-facing steps,” Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., vol. 65, pp. 13–21, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kherbeet et al., “Heat transfer and fluid flow over microscale backward and forward facing step : A review ☆,” Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 76, pp. 237–244, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Behnampour et al., “Analysis of heat transfer and nanofluid fluid flow in microchannels with trapezoidal, rectangular and triangular shaped ribs,” Phys. E Low-Dimensional Syst. Nanostructures, vol. 91, pp. 15–31, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Dynamics, “Numerical investigation of a control channel behind a backward-facing step in a duct Houda Benlaalam Bouchtout , Amina Mataoui * and Faiza Kendil Zidouni,” Prog. Comput. Fluid Dyn., vol. 17, no. 5, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Selimefendigil and H.F. Oztop, “Laminar convective nanofluid flow over a backward-facing step with an elastic bottom wall,” J. Therm. Sci. Eng. Appl., no. c, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B.Y.K. Danane F, Boudiaf A., Boutra A, Labsi N., Ouyahia S.E, “3D analysis of the combined effects of thermal buoyancy and viscous dissipation on the mixed convection of bingham plastic fluid in a rectangular channel,” J. BRAZILIAN Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng., (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Boudiaf A., Danane F., Benkahla Y.K., Labsi N., “Heat transfer convection of a power law fluid flow within a parallel plate channel provided with two generating obstacles,” Mech. Ind., (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Ouyahia S.E., Benkahla Y.K., Berabou W., “Numerical study of the flow in a square cavity filled with Carbopol-TiO2 nanofluid,” Powder Technol, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.