MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- K. Biswas, S.S. Shrestha, M.S. Bhandari, A.O. Desjarlais, Insulation materials for commercial buildings in North America: An assessment of lifetime energy and environmental impacts, Energy Build., vol. 112, pp. 256–269, 1 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Thomsen, Energy consumption and indoor climate in a residential building before and after comprehensive energy retrofitting, Energy Build., vol. 123, pp. 8–16, 7 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Khadiran, M.Z. Hussein, Z. Zainal, R. Rusli, Advanced energy storage materials for building applications and their thermal performance characterization: A review, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 57, pp. 916–928, 5 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lasvaux, F. Achim, P. Garat, B. Peuportier, J. Chevalier, G. HabertT, Correlations in Life Cycle Impact Assessment methods (LCIA) and indicators for construction materials: What matters? Ecol. Indic., vol. 67, pp. 174–182, 8 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NF EN 12664, Thermal performance of building materials and products. Determination of thermal resistance by means of guarded hot plate and heat flow meter methods. Dry and moist products of medium and low thermal resistance, pp. 75–225, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- NF EN ISO 12571, Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products- Determination of hygroscopic sorption properties, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Kozasowski, M. Mackiewicz-Talarczyk, A.M. Allam, Handbook of Natural Fibres, Pages, pp. 56-113, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lelievre, T. Colinart, P. Glouannec, Hygrothermal behavior of bio-based building materials including hysteresis effects: Experimental and numerical analyses, Energy Build., vol. 84, pp. 617–627, 12 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sassine, Z. Younsi, Y. Cherif, E. Antczak, Frequency domain regression method to predict thermal behavior of brick wall of existing buildings, Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 114, Pages 24-35, 3 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Vololonirina, M. Coutand, B. Perrin, Characterization of hygrothermal properties of wood-based products – Impact of moisture content and temperature, Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 63, pp. 223–233, 9 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.