MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- J.M. Calm, “Emissions and environmental impacts from air-conditioning and refrigeration systems,” Int. J. Refrig., vol. 25, pp. 293–305, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vakiloroaya, B. Samali, and K. Pishghadam, “A comparative study on the effect of different strategies for energy saving of air-cooled vapor compression air conditioning systems,” Energy Build., vol. 74, pp. 163–172, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Boubakri, M. Pons, F. Meunier, and J.J. Guilleminot, “Experimental study of adsorptive solar – powered ice makers in Agadir (Morocco) – 1. Performance in actual site.,” Renew. Energy, vol. 2, no. 1, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- A. Al Mers, A. Azzabakh, A. Mimet, and H. El Kalkha, “Optimal design study of cylindrical finned reactor for solar adsorption cooling machine working with activated carbon – ammonia pair,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 26, pp. 1866–1875, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Fadar, A. Mimet, and M. Perez-Garcia, “Modelling and performance study of a continuous adsorption refrigeration system driven by parabolic trough solar collector,” Sol. Energy, vol. 83, pp. 850–861, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Louajari, A. Mimet, and A. Ouammi, “Study of the effect of finned tube adsorber on the performance of solar driven adsorption cooling machine using activated carbon – ammonia pair,” Appl. Energy, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 690–698, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Meunier, “Theoretical performances of solid adsorbent cascading cycles using the zeolite-water and active carbon-methanol pairs: four case studies,” heat Recover. Syst., vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 491–498, 1986. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Saha, I.I. El-Sharkawy, A. Chakraborty, and S. Koyama, “Study on an activated carbon fiber-ethanol adsorption chiller : Part I - system description and modelling,” Int. J. Refrig., vol. 30, pp. 86–95, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pons and J.J. Guilleminot, “Design of an Experimental Solar- Powered , Solid-Adsorption Ice Maker,” J. Sol. Energy Eng., vol. 108, pp. 332–337, 1986. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Wang and J.P. Zhang, “Design and performance prediction of an adsorption heat pump with multi-cooling tubes,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 1157–1162, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mimet, “«Etude Théorique et expérimentale d’une machine Frigorifique à adsorption d’Ammoniac sur Charbon Actif »,” Faculty Polytechnic of Mons, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- S. Brunauer, P.H. Emmett, and E. Teller, “Adsorption of Gases in Multimolecular Layers,” j. Am. Chem. Soc., vol. 60, pp. 309–319, 1938. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Teng, R.Z. Wang, and J.Y. Wu, “Study of the fundamentals of adsorption systems,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 327–338, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEMVIRON, “Granular activated carbon,” 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Institut International de Froid, Tables et diagrammes pour l’industrie du froid, Proprietes thermodynamiques du R12, R22, R717,. Paris, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahamane, “‘Etude de l’adsorption de vapeurs purs sur solides poreux,’” Faculty polythecnic of Mons, 1989. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.