MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Hee Chang Lim, T.G. Thomas, Ian P. Castro, Flow around a cube in a turbulent boundary layer: LES and experiment, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, volume 97, Issue 2, February 2009, Pages 96–109 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krajnovi'c, L. Davidson, Large-eddy simulation of the flow around a bluff body, AIAA journal 40 (5), 927-936, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alexander Yakhot, Heping Liu, Nikolay Nikitin, Turbulent flow around a wall-mounted cube: A direct numerical simulation. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, volume 27, Issue 6, December 2006, Pages 994-1009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Becker, H. Lienhart, F. Durst, Flow around three-dimensional obstacles in boundary layers, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 90, 265-279, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aliane, K., Passive control of the turbulent flow over a surface mounted rectangular block obstacle and a rounded rectangular obstacle, (2011) International Review of Mechanical Engineering,(IREME), 5 (2), pp. 305-314. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.