MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- A. Kolmos, E. de Graaff, “Problem-based and project-based learning in engineering education,” in Cambridge Handbook of Engineering Education Research, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2014) pp.141-160 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Esche and H.A. Hadim, “Introduction of project-based learning into mechanical engineering courses,” in Proc. of the 2002 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition, pp.7.755.1–7.755.13 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Twitter–“Control Systems Engineering Laboratory, Nagoya University.” http:////twitter.com/NU_CSEL [Google Scholar]
- M. Makino, Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, (Sangyo Tosho, Tokyo, 1980) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rinoie, Aircraft Conceptual Design–from Light Aircraft to Supersonic Transport, (Corona Publishing, Tokyo, 2011) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.