MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- A. Xu, C. Shang, J. Chen, J. Zhu and L. Han, A New Control Method Based on DTC and MPC to Reduce Torque Ripple in SRM. IEEE Access, 7, 68584-68593(2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Morimoto, M. Sanada and Y. Takeda, Wide- speed operation of interior permanent magnet synchronous motors with high-performance current regulator. IEEE Tran on Industry Applications, 30, 920-926(1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Inoue, Y. Inoue, S. Morimoto and M. Sanada, Maximum Torque Per Ampere Control of a Direct Torque-Controlled PMSM in a Stator Flux Linkage Synchronous Frame. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 52, 2360-2367(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Li and Y. Wang, Maximum Torque Per Ampere (MTPA) Control for IPMSM Drives Based on a Variable-Equivalent-Parameter MTPA Control Law. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 34, 7092-7102(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Dastjerdi, M. A. Abbasian, H. Saghafi and M. H. Vafaie, Performance Improvement of Permanent- Magnet Synchronous Motor Using a New Deadbeat- Direct Current Controller. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 34, 3530-3543(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saur, F. Ramos, A. Perez, D. Gerling and R. D. Lorenz, Implementation of deadbeat-direct torque and flux control for synchronous reluctance machines to minimize loss each switching period . APEC, 215-220(2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Shang, A. Xu, L.Huang and J. Chen, Flux linkage optimization for direct torque control of switched reluctance motor based on model predictive control. IEEJ Tran on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 14,1105-1113(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yesheng, Zhang Guobao, HuangYongming PWM -Based direct Instantaneous torque control of switched reluctance Machine. Trans of China Elect Society, 32, 31-39(2017). [Google Scholar]
- YE J, BILGIN B, EMADI A. An extended-speed low-ripple torque control of switched reluctance motor drives. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 30, 1457-1470(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.